PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
The Sims 2 No CD Patch - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Anybody Who Is Viewing This Poll Has The Sims?
Yes! 9 81.82%
No..... 1 9.09%
Huh ? 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-09-2005

Exclamation The Sims 2 No CD Patch

Is their anywhere that has The Sims 2 No CD Patch yet ?
Cuz i downloaded all but the building stuff dun work

I got a Intel P4 1.7GHZ
ASUS P4T-E Mobo [Motherboard]
Samsung 128MB*2 PC800 RDRAM
Windows XP Home SP2 Version 2002
Pioneer 16x DVD Rom & HP 40x CD Burner
It's a 3 year old computer 4 in March so dun count in it be soo good except for the ram cuz i never knew it was good PC 800 until this guy told me it was good.

LOL Thinking About Intel Pentium D / AMD Athlon 64FX in 2 years or the top processor they come up with then .........

Well Thanks For You Help Guys !
Old 21-09-2005
Administrator

I assume you are talking about the Mini Backup Image? Did you use them correctly, you can't go wrong, please tell us exactly how they don't work, do you get an error message of some sort?
Old 21-09-2005

I can use the game but it won't work i am wondering if their is a no cd patch that works !
Old 22-09-2005
Administrator

There isn't a No-CD exe, only the Mini Backup Image, which you mount with Daemon Tools.
Old 22-09-2005

aww, that sucks. but there is one on your website that works with dvd right? Well, it didn't work for me
Old 22-09-2005
Administrator

It's not fully working, you need to use the Daemon Tool method, so it does work.
Old 23-09-2005

Aww but what daemon tool ?

and do i have to use the cd 1 for that ?
Old 24-09-2005
britkid55

i have installed the sims 2 and the sims 2 nightlife and mounted them to daemon tools and have worked perfectly fine. i have just downloaded the sims 2 university and suddenly after i have installed the game i start the game and i get an error saying please ensure the sims 2 university disc is in the drive. ive read through several forums saying to download the mini image cracks. i have tried several of them and when i mount the images to daemon tools and run sims 2 university it says you are running the wrong version of the sims 2. please run the sims 2 Nightlife instead. well i rechecked that i downloaded the right mini image and it was for the sims university. and every time i tried the same error happened. can anyone help me? thanks for any help
Old 25-09-2005
Administrator

We don't support warez here, so don't post here.