PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Problems installing Hitman: Blood Money - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 13-06-2006

Exclamation Problems installing Hitman: Blood Money

When installing Hitman: Blood Money (by using daemon tools and mounting from a .mds file) it brings up the iso directory folder. I click on the autostart and setup.exe files neither work, they just quickly bring up a dos window and it closes. What wrong with my game? What programs do i need?

I used daemon tools with all emulation on and off.
Old 14-06-2006
Administrator

What do you mean by installing the game with Daemon Tools?
Old 14-06-2006

Send a message via MSN to NITROUS SYSTEM

Look do you have a full image or mini image.??If you have mini image then just mount it just like you did and run the game from the .exe .If you have a full image then you can install the game too....
Old 15-06-2006

Lightbulb

No no, i can't even install and i have the full 4GB image. I mounted the .mds file to the virtual drive, instead of running the autostart it brings up the directory for the image with the files it contains.
Old 15-06-2006

Send a message via MSN to NITROUS SYSTEM

The image you have is MAXI-image...with it you cannot install the game...It is used for the latest protections..It is same with mini image..You must have a full image created with alcohol 120% and the original Dvd the make the install of the game without the disk..
Old 26-06-2007
Banned

hello i'm from romani my english is not that god but i have the same problem as cface, but i ispected the setup.ini file and it was empti thats a big problem because i have instald it oce frome the same dvd and i use daemon tools to
if ani one can send an e-mail vith the instructions thats vas in the file to my post box it's email removed
(and i dont have an original onli a copi)

Last edited by Crypton; 26-06-2007 at 06:33 PM.
Old 26-06-2007

Dude, did you bothered reading the forum rules?