PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
The sims 2 open for business mini image - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-03-2006

Default The sims 2 open for business mini image

hi everyone..i installed the sims 2 open for business properly..and then ..i used daemon tools to search for the image file..i cant find it..so i downloaded an image file for the game on this site..after that..i extracted it and mount it with daemon tools..but when i try to run the game..the same error popped up..it asked me to insert the correct cd..im really getting annoyed at this!! i downloaded so many mini images for this game and the same ****ing error appear..wat to do???
Old 09-03-2006
TJeffW1974

Smile Download Safedisk 4

You have done everything I did at first now just Download Safedisk 4 and run it and select hide
Old 09-03-2006
Crypton

Think he means SD4Hide, but even so, the game runs fine without it. Only need Daemon-Tools 4 and a good image or MiniDisc.
Old 10-03-2006

Default !!!!!

Hello,

I need help please. Thanks for reading me ^^

I'm not able to install properly Daemon Tool 4 on my PC. In fact, it's a sptd.sys pb because of RAID something (sorry.. i'm not a geek girl ) ==> magnificient blue screen/crash and no DT v4 installation...
I posted everywhere i could about informations.
Great, now i know how i can delete sptd files in order to boot.
But is there any way i could install DT v4 ???
Does anybody know please ?
Old 11-03-2006
scalpachette

maybe you should try running hijackthis or try techsupportguy