PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Halo pc internet connection problem - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-05-2006

Unhappy Halo pc internet connection problem

i installed Halo in my pc and i download the update 1.07 in order to play in the internet.
I connect to the game server and when i join a game my ping is 1000-2000 around and it lag like crazy. (the bottom right icon of my current connection is flashing all the time).
My connection is adsl 384k and i have firewall zone alarm with the ports open
(i have allow the game to join the internet).

Plz help me. dont know what to do...
Old 05-05-2006
Administrator

Something must be eating all your bandwidth for that to happen, what else is running when the game is? I know if may sound stupid but any P2P programs running in the background, I know a lot of people forget they are sharing files and leave it on in the system tray.