PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Question from New Guy - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 29-11-2005

Default Question from New Guy

Hey fellas,

I'm trying to use the Splinter Cell No-CD/Fixed Exe file and I can't get it to work. I extract everything fine and I copy and paste the new Exe file into the directory where the current Exe file is located and replace the old one with the Fixed one. However, when I try to run the game from the regular shortcuts, nothing happens. I just click away and the game doesn't start, error, or anything. I tried reading the threads, but it seems like I am doing it right, so any ideas? Thanks a lot!!!

Bill
Old 30-11-2005
Administrator

What version of the game are you running, please make sure you update the game and use the corresponding version No-CD patch.
Old 30-11-2005

I installed the game, installed the newest 1.02 official patch, then ran the 1.02 No-CD Fixed Exe. It didn't work. I also tried installing the game without updating for the patch, then tried the same with the 1.2 and 1.0 No CD Fix. Could it be anything else, or did I just mess something up? Thanks so much.

Bill
Old 01-12-2005
Administrator

You need to extract the core.dll file as well, with the exe, replace any existing files.