PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
lost disk!!!! plz help - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 18-10-2006

Exclamation lost disk!!!! plz help

i have the original doom3 disk2 but i lost my disk 1. =( but befor my comp wiped clean (after i got a virus) ='( i saved it the file dome3 folder in program files to my ipod. =) when i got my comp back i put it back in the progam. i just recentaly go resurection of evil expantion. when i tried to instal it it said i either did not have the orignal game installed or that is was installed invalidly. =(
what should i do?

Last edited by arseface; 18-10-2006 at 02:34 AM.
Old 18-10-2006
Administrator

So you copied the installed files back onto your computer? Chances are the game is not in the registry, as it was not installed onto the PC, when this is done a unique registry is created for the game.
Old 18-10-2006

so wht should i do to make it go to the registry?
Old 18-10-2006
The Day Walker!

the expansion just checks the presence of the game,,and not the reg details.
if it finds the game 2 b installed then it runs,,,, but u just copied the game,so u cant get the reg in the system,, so the exp doesnt run.

the exp. generally checks the installation path and the version number of the game installed...thats it...

some1 who has the game, can install teh game,,,and send u the reg entry, should b some where in current_user section/name of publisher/doom/bla bla

and in that the version of the game and the oinistallation path. as for the serial no. its not stored in reg in doom 3. after u enter the serial, it gets verified and gets saved in a text file in the installation folder....

thanx

angel
Old 19-10-2006

thnx so much for you help!!!! i will try that and i hope it works. i am happy i have fianly found i nice forms site that does not look down on you when you dont know something!!!!!!