PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Mass Effect Trainer
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008

Default Mass Effect Trainer

And just trainers in general...

not the promo trainer...(Who downloads them anyway, Seriously?)

The German one released by GGHZ that is on GCW, I was wondering if anyone else crashes randomly while using this trainer...I have yet to go more then 5 minutes without a general protection fault crash.
Their site appears to be down so I can't see if anyone else is experiencing this or if there is a fix on the way

I just want to explore the game without having to worry about dying

What happened to PizzaDox? They used to release quality trainers within a day or 2 of a games release and they always worked, If they didn't there would be another release fixing the problems, Now days its pretty rare to see a known group release a trainer, You have to pay for them these days...Pay for something that typically gets released to the public within a month of its creation...Which is a good thing...Its just the wait that kills.

I know the game has only been out for 5 days but seriously, Take San Andreas for example: Released 2005-06-07 and Pizza released a trainer with 27 options 3 days later on 2005-06-10, They had a +20 on the 9th which is 2 days after the release for the record...

Perhaps they are dead since according to nforce, Their last release was on 2007-09-20

Do people just not make trainers as often as they used to?

Maybe this is all in my head.