PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Updating with game fix - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2005
big_poppa_8912

Default Updating with game fix

I have the sims 2 crack, and i want to update my game, now how do i do it when every time it asks for disk 4 and i put in disk 4 and it never reads it, is there a way to update it?
Old 06-03-2005
Crypton

u need the origional exe in order to update, you cannot patch update the game using the "fixed" exe. Before you apply a fix you need to backup any files that wil be replaced in case you ever need to update the game. If you did not then you will need to uninstall the game and reinstall then apply the updates then apply the latest version fix. (backup files of course before applying the fix)

Easiest way to backup files, if you have winzip, winrar or other zip formated application installed is to right click the file that will be replaced and choose "add to ... rar, zip archive or whatever program you are using, then if you ever need the origional again, you can simply right click the archive and choose "extract files here" and overwrite the fixes.

Last edited by Crypton; 06-03-2005 at 09:54 AM.
Old 06-03-2005
big_poppa_8912

thx my 4th disk is scratched too maybe thats y it wont read it, thx anyways
Old 09-03-2005
joelleoj

its not working for me. I have the original exe (i unistalled and reinstalled) but it is not working. I run the patch update and have cd4 in my cdrom but its not reading it. excuse my english.
please help /"Joel Of Sweden"
Old 09-03-2005
Crypton

Try making an image of CD4 using a program such as Nero, Alcohol, ect.. After you make the image, remove the CD from your CD drive, then mount the image in Daemon-Tools or Alcohol 120% and see if the update process taks place and reads from the virtual cd.