PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
No-CD/Fixed EXE won't replace original exe. - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2014

Default No-CD/Fixed EXE won't replace original exe.

So, this is my first time posting in a forum of any sort, so sorry if i leave out important details.
So, I followed the instructions at gameburnworlds beginners help section
on how to use No-CD/Fixed EXE files, but when i try to extract the .rar file into the games install/directory folder i get this message from 7-zip:
ERROR: Can not delete output file C:\Program Files (x86)\Lionhead Studios\Black & White 2\white.exe
I have even tried to drag and drop it in and it only asks if i want to create a link in the program folder and then promptly tells me it cannot.
I have never encountered this problem before and I cannot seem to find any help on google.
Any ideas?
Old 11-02-2014
Administrator

Please try using WinRAR, it sounds like the 7-zip compression program is having issues extracting the file.