PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
need help with morrowind - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 30-04-2005
alina

Exclamation need help with morrowind

i had the original cd of morrowind(elder scroll III) and i downloaded a crack from the net. But when i want to enter the game it apears the mesage"could not find the movie file bethsada logo.bik on the cd" what is the problem and how can i solve it?
i really need some help with this
thanks very much
Old 30-04-2005
Crypton

you need to copy the movie files from the "CD's" to the game directory, I cannot remember the folder structure and my cd's are in my closet burried ina box somwhere. But you need to copy the movies from the cd's, into the game install folder.

normally they keep the folder structure, so you should in theory be able to copy say "movie" folder from the cd to the games folder on your hard drive. If I happen to dig in my closet today I can check.

You can also try this.

Go to the movie folder where the game is installed. Create a new text file, then rename it to

bethsada logo.bik

If you do not have show file extensions on, you will need to enable it, to do this, open a folder (any folder)

Goto Tools > Folder Options then goto the View tab, scroll down to find a check box named "Hide extensions for known file types" and check it then click ok to close the options box,

Now you should see your text file as New Text Document.txt then just rename it as the movie file.