PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Star Wars Battlefront 2- I just installed the extra mods pack from fileplanet.com - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-12-2008
Banned

Exclamation Star Wars Battlefront 2- I just installed the extra mods pack from fileplanet.com

hi well as the title suggests i have installed the mods pack specifically called the "Star Wars Battlefront Conversion Pack (2.0)"

this has an updated 1.3 patch..however i had installed a no-dvd patch from you a while back and now it wot work as the 1.3v patch removes it...

i was wondering weather anyone will be able to recreate a 1.3 patch. or give me a link to one

i will be much appreciated..

many thanks

Jahad

oh..pS here is the web link

unfortuntly i need to post 15 or more things sorry anyway google it...

or go directly to fileplanet and type the exact title in...

many thanks

Jahad
Old 09-12-2008
Administrator

Jahad, the groups stopped releasing for this game long ago I am afraid.
Old 09-12-2008
Banned

Cool

oh right...

i dont suppose you could tell me how to do it myself?

thanks anyway