GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Gaming News > Read/Add Gaming News
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2007

Send a message via MSN to NITROUS SYSTEM
Default S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Yeah that is the game you must have!!Well finally after so many years of delays the release date has been announced and the game will ship on March!
Well i think there isn't any person who didn't heard about this game so i don't think any info is needed but if anyone doesn't heard about it,just ask me and i will give you info!
New gameplay videos have been released at gamespot!
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/st...&mode=previews
here is a link with info and videos!!
Enjoy and if you know any new just post them here!
Old 08-02-2007

The Game of Your Choice Is posted In Up comming Big games Thread.
LOL.. I hope U will enjoy WAR ROCK too. For More Details Read Upcoming BIG Games thread in General Discussion

Last edited by aliusmankhan; 08-02-2007 at 04:42 PM.
Old 08-02-2007

Yeah i thought a new thread is required for this game to discuss about it only!!
Old 09-02-2007
Crypton

Been watching this game for a while and looks very interesting to say the least. Not sure if I will get it, but does look to be a good game. I have too many others I have bought atm to catch up on. Might wait a while myself before getting any new games, have enough already :P May end up getting rid of a bunch on Ebay or something.

You know, I bought Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf Expansion, and I still have yet to play it. I ended up giving it to my father as he checked it out and loved it. I have a few games like that lol.
Old 09-02-2007

Well lately i haven't bought any game at all so i think i will go for it when it get's released!The game also has some elements of RPG what i mean is the dialog selection,the trade with many and different persons learning handling of weapons and attributes!This game makes me remember a very anticipating game that when it was released it sucked!The game i'm talking is Boiling-Point,Let's hope this one won't be that piece of Crap!
Old 20-03-2007

Tomorrow morning it must arrive...Wait for a review....Before buying!
Old 21-03-2007

well just got....Yeahhhhhh!!..One question i have...when a screen of installation got to the point where i see if my system meets the requirements the only Red one i have is at a cataegory PAGE FILE...What is this i want to ask you?
Old 21-03-2007

OK here i go...
Actually i thought my pc system wouldn't be able to run the game but it suprised me very very much i play the game at medium quality with a little lag...
About game:This game is awesome...All of you know the story..but let me tell some infos you didn't read at any review's i think...Well you take a role of guy called The Marked One who doesn't remeber his past...you are being save by one trader and he finds at your PDA that you had an objective o kill one Stalker called "Strelok"..you start by doing some missions for sidorovich(trader)...The game has many RPG elements just like it was told by the developers...This game reminds me Fallout as for the style of gaming but it is first person shooter...The weapons get worn and jammed by time...The world you act is called The Zone it has many amounts of radiation and mutated creatures...also military outposts and bandits strongholds...The are many factions of stalkers in the game which you can join...also a ranking of the Top 20 or 10 STALKERS...when you begin you are at the position 957 or 600....The game has beatifull graphics although i couldn't see them with my VGA....It's a MUST BUY GAME....Later some screenies....

Last edited by NITROUS SYSTEM; 21-03-2007 at 06:29 PM.