PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
NOCD crack for House of the dead 3 - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 21-04-2006

Default NOCD crack for House of the dead 3

Hello everyone,

Im new to this website and I thought being an avid gamer it only would male sense to register to this site. I have recently encountered a problem, after downloading ''House of the dead 3'' I reliased it needed a cd to operate, I looked for a No-CD patch on the internet but found nothing, so I was hoping someone here could help me out in this regard as I am really looking forward to playing the game,but I need a NOCD patch. ANy help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Warlock

Last edited by Warlock786; 21-04-2006 at 09:13 PM.
Old 22-04-2006
Administrator

Not sure what you mean by you "downloaded it" and it "needed a CD"?
Old 22-04-2006

Dear Duffman,

When I mean I need a CD I mean that I need a NO-CD crack for it.

As whenever I try to run it it gives me an error message, saying "I need to insert the correct CD-ROM", knowing I dont actually have the CD anymore.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Warlock
Old 23-04-2006
Administrator

If you don't own the CD, then we can not help you sorry, as the EULA states you must own one copy of the game to play it.
Old 23-04-2006

Default hello

Dear Duffman,

I completely own the CD, the only thing is that my CD-ROM keeps humming throughout and heats up rather abnormally, I would feel so much more comfortable with a NOCD crack, hence I asked.

One again, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Warlock