PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Need For Speed : Pro Street - Page 2 - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > General Discussion
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What do u think about this Game....?
BEST 1 14.29%
GOOD 2 28.57%
BAD 4 57.14%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-12-2007

Need For Speed Pro Street doesn't belong to Need For Speed series. The Need For Speed logo should be removed from this title. It's the first time that I'm not going to buy a Need For Speed series game since NFSU
Old 22-12-2007

Got it from my friends(gift wise). So no money wasted by me.
Old 22-12-2007
Crypton

I bought it for my wife, she doesn't care about all the details that we normally would look for, she just likes to hook up the steering wheel/peddles and have at it.

But I can tell she is not enjoying it as much as even Underground, maybe next time she will listen to me when I say it is not worth getting. I would have thought the demo would have made it clear for her, but I guess not
Old 08-01-2008
Banned

Default need your help

Dear friend,

YOu play need for speed pro street, but so saidly to say that i purchase need for speed pro street on pc dvd which consist of two disk. each disk have only .rar files. when i extract the all files for two disk and click on EA stup it start extracting and after some time a message occure insert the cd/dvd 1 in drive c:,
I have drive G: for DVD rom and Drive C: is for operating system and i cannot insert the DVD in Drive C: so i cannot able to install the Game and so upset. Plz help me and i really appricate your efferot if you help me out. or any one else who read this.
My email adress is REMOVED

Last edited by Crypton; 08-01-2008 at 11:20 AM.
Old 08-01-2008
Crypton

Then you have an illegal version which was NOT purchased. Please buy the game.

Last edited by Crypton; 12-01-2008 at 09:40 AM.
Old 12-01-2008

Allot of Views
So it shows that, NFS ProStreet is no a BIG HIT
its a huge fl0000000p on Box office (According to your votes)

Last edited by aliusmankhan; 12-01-2008 at 08:27 AM.