PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
120% - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-01-2006

Default 120%

I have just bought alcohol 120% and i have no idea what to do? All i want to do is play my game so i dont have to keep putting my disc in (risk of damage) and i know no cd patches are illegal, its an install disc with a seperate disc for playing and im so lost, Any help grately recieved
Thank You in Advance
truesaint
Old 06-01-2006

This is what i do:

I use Alcohol 120%,ClonyXXl,Alcoholer, and Daemon tools.

First I scan the Disk i want to burn with ClonyXXl and find out what protection is on the disk. Then after i find out what protection is on the disk i run alcoholer and select the protection that the disk uses and then click on the launch alcohol 120% button. Then alcohol will start and i click create image and at the bottom left corner i select Alcoholer from the drop down box. I then creat the image. When the image is done i mount the image onto daemon and turn emulation on and play the game like the real disk was in.
Old 07-01-2006

cheers mate, but i still cant do it keep getting error messages, like emulation detected, but thanks anyway
Old 08-01-2006

what game are you trying to copy