PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Help with Sims 2 NoCD Cracks? - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 19-07-2008

Default Help with Sims 2 NoCD Cracks?

I should admit it here, I'm a newbie. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.
My friend reccomended this site to me for all the Sims 2 Cracks.
So I downloaded all the Stuff Packs (I don't want to deal with expansions) and now they're just sitting there in My Documents. Whenever I try to double click on them, I get a box with a red circle with a white X in it. What do I do with them?
Is there a folder I have to move them to or something?
When I load up The Sims, I just get plain old Sims 2, not like, Teen Style Stuff.

Last edited by kay24601; 19-07-2008 at 10:51 AM.
Old 19-07-2008

Some stuff packs are dependent of certain expansions. But explain to me: what do you mean by you've downloaded the stuff packs?
Old 19-07-2008

I may have misspoken, what I meant was that I didn't download the expansions, but I do have them (like I have the CDs installed).

Anyway, I went into GBW, searched for the expansions (like Sims 2 Celebration Stuff, Sims 2 Teen Style Stuff), downloaded them (through mirror 3 if that matters), extracted them into My Documents, and now I have a bunch of .exe files that have the right icons and names but don't do anything.
Old 19-07-2008

You have to backup the exe files and overwrite them with the ones that you've found in the archive
Old 19-07-2008

Ah, I understand now. I misunderstood how they worked. Thanks.