PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Samurai Warriors 2 No Cd !'! - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2008

Default Samurai Warriors 2 No Cd !'!

Hello all , i launch the game with the no cd game fix of game burn world and that's the error :
img267.imageshack.us/img267/810/sanstitrevf6.jpg

There isn't another no cd ???

Sry for my bad english
Old 10-07-2008

Sorry it's the only one available. Can you please make a screenie at the next crash while showing the part where it says cliquez ici. The most helpful informations are there.
Also try updating your videocard drivers, the soundcard drivers and make sure you have the latest DirectX 9.0(looks to me that you are still on Win XP, which is actually a good thing from my point of view) If you are on Vista you need to make sure you have the latest DirectX10.1, that you run the game in XP compatibility mode and you are logged as the system administrator.