PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
X3 Problem - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 15-12-2005

Default X3 Problem

Ok I got X3 and Prince of Persia Two Thrones to work. Both are protected by Starforce.

I disconnected my ide cable and used sf driver removal tool.

PoP worked perfectly. I got into the game and everything worked.

X3 worked...it bypassed the cd check and the main splash menu loaded up (the one where you can change the game res, grahpics detail, etc.

But when I press Start X3, the game goes into full screen and I see the X3 splash image. Then my computer stops loading...as if it was idle. Nothing is loading. The splash screen is just sitting there doing nothing. Buttons wont respond to it. I have no choice but to close it by ctrl+alt+del. It doesnt give me any error messages...

Does anyone else have this problem? I really want to play this...

What version of Starforce does PoP and X3 use? Are they the same? If not, would the two versions of Starfoce be conflicting causing X3 not to load? PLEASE HELP!

Pentium 4 3.0Ghz, 64bit w/ HyperThreading
Ati Radeon 9800 PRO w/ latest drivers
512MB DDR 3200 RAM
200GB Hard Drive
Windows XP Professional w/ SP2
Using Daemon Tools v4

Last edited by kerosan; 15-12-2005 at 08:08 PM.
Old 17-12-2005
Administrator

The method is not always guaranteed to work, as we are dealing with a protection system designed to beat all these methods.