PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
FIFA 08 CD crack??!!!! - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 20-10-2007

Default FIFA 08 CD crack??!!!!

hi guys
i downloaded a no CD/DVD crack from gameburnworld.com
i have the retail version of the game but the playable CD got badly scratched!
when ever i try to play FIFA 08 it says to " insert playable disc" or something like that. My question is, what is the password for the file "FIFA 08 v1.0 [ENGLISH] NO-DVD/FIXED EXE" please help me out. I HAVE THE REATIL VERSION OF THE GAME, MEANING I BOUGHT IT. thanx in adavnce!
Old 20-10-2007
skywalker06

if there a password for the archive the passwords should be somewhere in the archive are they a .nfo file you can open use notepad and try to open it the password could be there
Old 20-10-2007

Default I can't

as soon as i try to open it. it asks me for a password straight up. i cant even see whats in the .rar file
Old 21-10-2007

OK so i tried with another DVD crack. I replaced it with the original exe. file but as soon as i try to run the my screen just goes blank and nothing comes up. My screen resolution right now is 1024x768