PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
c&c3 fix - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > GameBurnWorld > GameBurnWorld- Site
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 28-12-2007

Smile c&c3 fix

i cant get it to work i have kain edition i realy need it for 1.9
Old 29-12-2007
Administrator

Are you positive you are at v1.09, it's the most common mistake when using a Game Fix; that the game version matches the corresponding Game Fix version.
Old 30-12-2007

Default c&c 3 fix

yes so far i have only ben able to get 1.4 to work after that i cant get any version to work i updated to 1.09 the trainer will work but not the fix im running windows xp media cener and i have fully updated i tride before i updated then after i wold aprishiate any help thanks

Last edited by davidool; 31-12-2007 at 01:36 AM.