PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Civilization IV V1.61 NO CD/ Fixed EXE Please!!! - Page 2 - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 28-04-2006
DarkLeftos

Although I know around here somewhere in the forums (*cough* SEARCH! *cough*) there are instructions, I'm in a good mood, so here it is, on a simple 1-2-3:

1. Download and install Daemon Tools 4.03 (Google's your friend!), reboot.
2. Download the game's mini-image (GameBurnWorld's your friend!)
3. Left click on the red lightning icon on the bottom-right corner of your screen, click on Device 0, browse for mini-image from the window that has popped-up, double-click on it.
4. If the patch hasn't changed the game's protection, the mini-image that came out for 1.0 should work just fine for any patched version. Enjoy!
Old 01-05-2006
Butcherski

Downloaded it and it has a 1gig saize file in it ... it says to use the "windows compreeesion " but wtf is that ?
Old 02-05-2006
Devilz_108

1. give me the error message you get !!

the game use safedisc ! then try to disable your CD/DVD roms or use CureROM 2.0 or sd4hide
Old 18-05-2006

Default Thanx

Thanx DarkLeftos - your instructions were perfect.

Just a side note - I do own the game but my CD rom sounds like an aircraft carrier at full thottle. LOL!! Besides I seem to getting more lazy by the second, who's got the energy to swap cds these days . But thanx again.
Old 19-05-2006

Unhappy

Is anybody else having problems with the 1.61 patch? When I open the game using it I don't see any forests of jungles in the map.
Old 19-05-2006

Exclamation

Well, I've downloaded the "fixed" 1.61 no cd patch from here.

Unfortunately, whenever I start a game, it only gives me ten turns "left" to play. Why is this?
Old 20-05-2006

I've had the same problem with the 1.61 patch. I thought it was just my computer being stupid. Whats the difference with the 2 patches that are on the site as well?
Old 21-05-2006

Thumbs up

Well, the fix of the fix of the fix...

The last one, with "win2k" written into the file name, is the one that works! It also includes a rather humourous exe which is a cartoon movie expressing in no uncertain terms how much trouble the author had in cracking the 1.61 patch. We all owe him a debt of thanks.

Another interesting thing, I only have Windows 98 but it still works! So don't let the "win2k" nonsense put you off...
Old 17-08-2006

I already have the disk version and have the v1.61 patch. I downloaded no disk v1.61 and clicked on the exe file and got this message:
"This application has failed to start because binkw32.dll was not found..."

What does this mean?
Old 17-08-2006
Administrator

cha-ching! see in the other thread that you posted in.