PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
no cd protected patch 1.4 The guild 2 - Page 2 - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-09-2008

I've reinstallled my copy of The Guild 2 and updated to 1.4. Tested with the DT Pro Advanced 4.10.0218 and the german mini-image. Worked like a charm. So you must be doing something wrong.
Old 12-10-2008

Hey, I didnt had this link on favorites anymore, so i didnt notice your last post up until now. Anyway, i was using Daemon tools lite 4.30.0. Maybe thats why it didnt work, because i did properly patch to protected 1.4 and i used the german mini-image you recommended me. But from what i understand the quality as emulators should be the same for both daemon tools lite and pro advanced, pro advanced only has more features or am i wrong?

I've tried upgrading my daemon tools lite to 4.30.1 since it came out but im getting the scsi error, so i cant test it yet. But it sure gives me motivation to go through with all this seeing how you got it to work

EDIT: I somehow managed to get myself DT pro advanced 4.10.0218 myself and i got it to work.. + with the german mini-image i used i think i did the same as you did. But again, im getting the same problem as in page 1: when i get to the menu screen it says version 1.0 while i clearly patched, i can create char and all, but it loops back to the creation menu when i wanna load the game. There are only two reasons left that i can think of: either you dont have the protected version of the game and the mini-image works with that. Or i'm doing the things in the wrong order.

I load up the mini-image on a virtual drive in daemon tools --> i start the game with the exe from the game --> the game runs

Last edited by bibliotheek357; 12-10-2008 at 06:40 PM.