PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
star wars : empire at war mission 8 empire help - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 29-03-2006

Default star wars : empire at war mission 8 empire help

hey seniors!
i'm currently playing mission 8 for the empire - the traitorous moff in empire at war.i'm stuck at that mission mainly because after all the talking and i'm required to send a fleet to confront moff tarkin's fleet at azterri. But once i've sent my fleet,it instantly says either i've won the battle or lost it, depending on the size of my fleet when actually after reading gamespot's game guide, i'm suppose to initiate a space battle and battle it out but i dont even get a chance to! what more when i've won, i send a large ground army to azterri and manage conquering it instantly or losing the battle...STILL NO CHANGE!! it's frustrating really..can anybody help me please?
Old 29-03-2006

and what more...if i wanted to cheat by bringing down the console by pressing shift + tab...nothing happens but when i press the tilde ~ button, it comes down but there're no list of cheats in it..just the words Console Control Version 1.0 - the current day,time and year...i've also tried downloading the simplerebelcheatmod and simpleempirecheatmod to try speeding up my build time, upping my resources and granting larger unit caps...those build time increases only work for CERTAIN units only! it doesnt work for my X-wing fighters and certain other units in the rebellion...same goes for the empire..please help me!!