PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
BFME2 : Patch 1.04 NO-CD crack - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 22-06-2006

Default BFME2 : Patch 1.04 NO-CD crack

Hey guys, i was looking for a no-cd crack and i d/led one from you which worked great but the online option didnt work as it said other people online had a different version to the one i had..

Does any know anything about a 1.04 patch no-cd crack which works online, would be most grateful.

Thanks,

Apollo-
Old 22-06-2006
Devilz_108

to play online at BFME2 you must have ORGINAL cd-key go and buy it like me i bought it and it's great ...

it's a great game just support the company by buying it
Old 22-06-2006

Wow your making me out as the bad guy I did buy it the only problem is that i gave the cds to my brother! So i havent got the cds anymore so i thought of asking if there was a way to get online without having the cds. Ive got the oringal cd key..

If this helps, i can get online but when iam there i cant connect to people because they have a "different version" is it a cureable bug? Or am i retarted and missed somtihng, please help this noob

Last edited by [Thf]Apollo-; 22-06-2006 at 04:58 PM.
Old 22-06-2006
Devilz_108

Wink

Hmm !!

get the cds from your brother and then download alcohol120% and make images of the CDs and then mount the Play CD ( i don't know which one in CDs version because i have it DVD ) and then download SafeDisc4Hider and then click "Hide" and play it's easy way !! just make images and give the cds again for your brother..

when you download a no-cd fix you can't play because the the .dat file is edited it's diffrent than another people ....

Good Luck.

Devilz_108 xxxxxxxxx :P