PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Need help with City Life - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 22-09-2007
Banned

Thumbs down Need help with City Life

Yo I downloaded City Life Deluxe edition and installed just fine however when i go to play it says please install DVD. I tried mounting image with Deamon tools but i dont think there is an image to mount or something, as to I dont know an awful lot of this sort. I also tried using the Vitality no cd crack but to no avail. Here is a list of every file I see when opening :

DATA, DirectX9, Vitality, Autorun Info, Autorun, CD1 DAT file containing 0 kb, CD2 DAT file containing 0 kb, City Life Icon, Setup config settings, Setup, Setup_CD1, Setup_ONHD.

Then the Vitality folder has: CLD, Building Importer, CLD_Editor, CLD_Editor2, CLD_FullEdit, Vitality MSInfo document.

The install seems to work just fine using the autorun file however after installing and trying to play it says please insert the City Life World Edition DVD. Which is also wierd cuz when i downloaded the game from ****** it said it was City Life Deluxe Edition. Please any help would be much appreciated it took me 2 weeks to download this. Thanks all
Old 23-09-2007
Administrator

No warez. How hard is it to read the rules?? They are posted on the main page of this site, which you cannot miss.
Closed Thread