PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Using IP address as a server 4 LAN games? - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > General Discussion
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 18-06-2006

Default Using IP address as a server 4 LAN games?

A friend wants to challenge me on C&C Generals but dont want to do it on C&C server. He said that you can lock in one anothers IP Address then play one another making one of the pc's the game server. I wanna know if this works or is there a system or software to do this with all the games.

I wanna play my neighbor without having to use there servers. He only lives 3 doors down. HELP ANYONE.

Old 18-06-2006
Administrator

If multiplayer has an IP/TCP option to connect, then that is what you use to connect, you need to find your IP to do this, there are several ways, the easiest is to just right click your internet connection in the taskbar (where your clock is, and where other programs hide thier trays), then from the display chose the "Details" tab, your IP is displayed in the list.
Old 24-06-2006

I bet that game is a lot of fun in multiplayer

Might have to get it and challenge my mate to a game.