PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Mass Effect Trainer - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-06-2008

Default Mass Effect Trainer

And just trainers in general...

not the promo trainer...(Who downloads them anyway, Seriously?)

The German one released by GGHZ that is on GCW, I was wondering if anyone else crashes randomly while using this trainer...I have yet to go more then 5 minutes without a general protection fault crash.
Their site appears to be down so I can't see if anyone else is experiencing this or if there is a fix on the way

I just want to explore the game without having to worry about dying

What happened to PizzaDox? They used to release quality trainers within a day or 2 of a games release and they always worked, If they didn't there would be another release fixing the problems, Now days its pretty rare to see a known group release a trainer, You have to pay for them these days...Pay for something that typically gets released to the public within a month of its creation...Which is a good thing...Its just the wait that kills.

I know the game has only been out for 5 days but seriously, Take San Andreas for example: Released 2005-06-07 and Pizza released a trainer with 27 options 3 days later on 2005-06-10, They had a +20 on the 9th which is 2 days after the release for the record...

Perhaps they are dead since according to nforce, Their last release was on 2007-09-20

Do people just not make trainers as often as they used to?

Maybe this is all in my head.
Old 03-06-2008

The Dox scene is so dead at the moment.Trainers are rarely released lately and not by the old tems. Also the patches are hardly cracked now.
No one likes cheathappens, but, by now, everyone it's using their trainers. I usually use trainers at a third run through a game, as I like to see what I can do without external help.
Old 07-06-2008
Administrator

The releases are very slow at the moment, only a couple of groups release trainers these days unfortunately.