PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Translating Problem!!! - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > General Discussion
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-01-2007

Send a message via MSN to NITROUS SYSTEM
Default Translating Problem!!!

I have a russian program which i need,and the problem is that when i open it it doesn't appear as russian language,which i understand,but as Symbols exp.(?????)...i have greek windows Xp home...the thing i'm asking is how can i make them appear as russian and not as symbols..??is there some kind of program to do that??Help will be appreciated!!!

Regards
NS
Old 07-01-2007
Administrator

I know what you mean, the letters will appear as symbols and figures as Windows is unable to recognise them. Not sure what programs are out there that can help you sorry.
Old 07-01-2007

Default I have a "A Solution"!

Hi NITROUS SYSTEM!
Your windows xp seems to miss russian language.

1-Go to "Regional and Langauge Options" located in Control Panel.
2-Under "Languages" TAB check the both boxes and u will be prompted to "insert Windows Xp Cd in the Cd ROM".
3-Install russian langauge.

Do it!
I Hope it works for you.

PS:If you are successful in installing the russian language,your keyboard will take russian as the secondary writing language,means you will be able to switch between both English and Russian during typing.
Old 07-01-2007

Send a message via MSN to NITROUS SYSTEM

well thanks 4 the advice will try it out tomorrow..but i already have as secondary language at my keybord russian so will se what can i get out of it!!!