PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Civ 4 No CD - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-09-2006

Default Civ 4 No CD

Ok I've made several attempts to download the Civ 4 NO-CD cracks and everytime I opened the .zip for them it said

! Civilization4.exe: The file "Civilization4.exe" header is corrupt

Can someone please help me? I've even done virus scans and such.
Old 04-09-2006

Is this when you try to play the exe?
Are you extracting the exe file to the directory with the original exe file in it? if not make sure you do this. it is imperative. keep me posted
bgbn
Old 04-09-2006
Crypton

^^ what he said, also be sure you are using the latest version of Winrar, clear your internet exploiter temp files. If that fails still, try a different browser such as FireFox.
Old 04-09-2006

Thanks, My other computer got it working perfectly desktop isnt though.. Odd. But thanks again
Old 06-09-2006

There is also the chance that your 'other computer' isn't up to minimum specs, as well. If it wasn't, this is one of the scenarios that could have occured. Either that or your computer re-booting