PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Red Alert 2 - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 22-03-2006

Default Red Alert 2

Some one help, Where do I put downloaded editors and trainers so that they will work with C$C Red Alert 2?
Old 22-03-2006
Administrator

The trainers you can normally run from anywhere, unless where specified (please see the .nfo file for further instructions) as for the editors, it depends on what they are, what kind of editor?
Old 24-03-2006

I dont yet have an editor, any suggestions? but I did download a money trainer and it did not specify where to put it, and it didnt work, could you maybe suggest a different one that you know where it is to go? Also I just added yuris revenge I installed it twice now and when I click its Icon on the desktop it locks at the loading screen for about five minutes after that it locks about a third of the way through to loading a mission or skirmish, if it ever loads it is so slow it is almost un playable.
Old 24-03-2006
scalpachette

yeah just place a trainer on your desktop or in your game directory and the same goes for any editors or just check the readme txt.