PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Titan Quest 1.15 Original Exe - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 14-08-2007

Exclamation Titan Quest 1.15 Original Exe

Good afternoon, for some reason my exe for titan quest 1.15 has deleted itself... i want to play it but now i cant... any one any ideas... preferably if anyone has a copy of the Titan Quest (V1.15) exe file i would be most greatful preferably NOT a No-CD Patched exe.

if anyone has any links to or a way they can send me the Titan Quest 1.15 Original exe file i would be most greatful :-)

Thank you very much
Devon
Old 14-08-2007
Crypton

Reinstall the game from the CD/DVD.
Old 14-08-2007

Apologies, I should have stated that i dont want to reinstall the game as my machine is a very slow one at that and takes a very long time to install this game, Hence why i posted on here :-).

Any help again would be appreciated

Thank you
Devon
Old 14-08-2007
Crypton

The time it has taken you to post here, request a file, wait, etc.. You could have reinstalled the game several times at the very minnimum.

Reinstall from the CD/DVD you will not get the exe here.

Closed Thread