GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Backup/Burning Instructions/Solutions > Game Backup Instructions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Did this information help you?
Yes 6 46.15%
No 7 53.85%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 20-10-2005
Crypton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauwtjuh
How do you mean? But my systems spec's are good.
What are your system specs? And what speed are your hard drives?
Old 10-11-2005
LD500

Ok, from what I've scanned in this thread, it seems that the THE SIMS 2 v1.0 [ENGLISH] *DVD RELEASE* FIXED EXE (12.7MB) only works for international versions of the game. I have the US version and have the game already installed and needed a no cd patch (for an already installed paid for version) because my dvd-rom drive is going out. I got so excited when I found this, but obviously it doesn't work. How am I to get my game working now? Am I simply just S.O.L. and have to buy a new dvd-rom drive? Just to be specific and clear, how do I get my game to run that's already installed? Is there a patch just for this purpose?
Old 11-11-2005
Administrator

Use the Mini Backup Image from the site, mount and enjoy.
Old 12-11-2005
Banned

hi,
i didn't test the mini image trick, but i want to know if it's possible to install the original patch frome ea? Because i got some bugs when my brother wants to play on in session . When i want to install the patch it says to put cd 4. I burned the all the 4 cd downloaded but it doesn't recognize them?? maybe somebody know how to burn correctly the 4 cd (i've installed the game with the 4 cd that i've burned ...?? what protection??).
Old 12-11-2005
Crypton

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat88
hi,
i didn't test the mini image trick, but i want to know if it's possible to install the original patch frome ea? Because i got some bugs when my brother wants to play on in session . When i want to install the patch it says to put cd 4. I burned the all the 4 cd downloaded but it doesn't recognize them?? maybe somebody know how to burn correctly the 4 cd (i've installed the game with the 4 cd that i've burned ...?? what protection??).
Read the rules....... NO WAREZ/PIRATE DISCUSSION

It is really is not hard to understand.

Buy the game, next post regarding downloaded illegal content of any type = BAN.

At any rate. All solutions that work with this game are in this thread, if you still cannot get the game working, then there is not much else we can do, use the origional CD you bought.

Duffman or DarkLeftos. Please lock the thread, I would do it, but since DarkLeftos made the thread, one of you 2 can lock it.. same discussion that had been covered over and over and it will just keep getting more warez talk added to it..
Old 12-11-2005
Banned

thank you, it as worked perfectly for me!! I can now use the construction things
Old 12-11-2005
Administrator

Agreed, thread closed.
Closed Thread