PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
game backups - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Backup/Burning Instructions/Solutions > Game Backup Instructions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 27-02-2005
dyurko

Default game backups

I've had luck with Farstone's Virtual Drive and Burning Suite. I then use Gameburn Worlds NO CD patches. You can load the game from the backed up CD's, but the encryption is not read. That's where the NO CD patch comes in. So far it works pretty well. Only problem I've had recently is the Medal of Honer Allied Assault Patch. The game starts loading then kick me out. I have to use the original CD to load. The MOH Breakthrough and Spearhead patches work for me though.
Hope this helps
Old 28-02-2005
Administrator

Thanks for the info ;-)
Old 04-04-2005
merther02

No offense mate but Farstone's Virtual Drive is an absolute piece of ****. I don't recommend it under any circumstances. Id recommend making a image with say Alcohol 120% in .iso format, then editing it with MagicISO to place the cracks in.

Done.

** Please keep the language clean, read rule 4, thnx // Crypt **
Old 15-04-2005
axe-elite

hey crypton since u own a pc store maybe u can help me do u know how i can get the acohol 120% for free some friends of mine said that if i downloaded the trial version and put my date for example 45 days later it would stay on your computer is this true???
Old 15-04-2005
Crypton

what part of we do not support warez/pirating do you not understand? Please do not post asking about these things, and please do not post in threads that have nothing to do with the topic you are asking about...
Old 16-04-2005
axe-elite

ok your right i'l quit it