PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
backing-up my original CD/DVDs HELP! - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 30-01-2007

Default backing-up my original CD/DVDs HELP!

guys... can anyone help me... ok... so i bought NBA LIVE 07 DVD... but i want to save it from scratches cause im using it like everyday... what do i do? i just want a brief but short... summarize on how to do it... nothing else... thnx...
Old 30-01-2007
Crypton

Game is protected with SafeDisc v.4.60 + SDAPI and also uses some custom protection scheme.

Because it is a DVD and not a CD it will not contain Read Errors. So, to backup, pop in your DVD, run Alcohol 120% (if you have it or BlindWrite) Recommend getting Alcohol 120% however..

First go into Alcohol 120% Settings (View > Options) then goto the Emulation section and select the checkbox for RMPS.

Next, close out of settings by clicking OK and Select in Alcohol 120% "Image Making Wizard" and select the drive that contains NBA Live 2007, then click next.

Don't select Skip Read Errors or DPM since SafeDisc does not use either on DVD. Just click Start.

Once the copy is made you can or should be able to play it using the image, you can also try burning it to another DVD for backup. Burn it using Alcohol 120% "Image Burning Wizard" make sure when burning to a DVD to select the option "Burn "RMPS" to recordable media"

Once finished, use Daemon-Tools 4.08+ to play the DVD Image or Burned Copy. Make sure in Daemon-Tools to enable RMPS Emulation. You still however may need to use a third party tool such as Virtual Hide CD or YASU to hide the virtual drives. I recommend YASU as it seems to work much better majority of the time.

Enjoy.

Last edited by Crypton; 30-01-2007 at 05:32 AM.
Old 30-01-2007

thnx crypton! thats exactly what i wanted...