PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Brain Lara Cricket 2005 - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 29-12-2005

Default Brain Lara Cricket 2005

i jus got backup version of Brain lara cricket 2005....Its got starforce v3 protection...so i am unable 2 run the game.Whenever i run the game it checks 4r the cd and says insert cd into another cd rom(when the image is mounted)I tried using the Starforce nightmare...But it does not work.Can some 1 help me out 2 run this game....Plz
Old 30-12-2005
Administrator

You won't get it running, not with that protection, you can try and unplug your IDE cables, see how that goes.
Old 30-12-2005

Default i tried

Thx 4r the help....But i tried tat already.......It says "the disc key does not correspond to this disc"......I did every thing its nt working anyway.....I hav givin up hope 2 get this game runing.....But i hav a prb...I found this in instructions "launch sfdrup"...But i cant find it any where inside the game disc....i can some1 give me this file "sfdrup.exe".....Plz.I think tat might help me 2 run this game......I tried google but ended with no results....plz plz guys help me out here....
Old 06-01-2006

Default o nice to meet some one who is same like me

hi man i got as well same problme what i have here is like this

DVD Brain lara cricket 2005 with an eimagi protected with the starforce 3.5.5.3 and more i am at the same position where u are i have as well install the game more unplugging and SFNightmare evey thing i try but still the same thing i mean same probleb put cd in the cd room what is this and more after reading over and over i noties that this line in whish the instructor syas
"launch sfdrup 2 update StarForce3 drivers and reboot box " yes man where by my mind goes i think he is saying us to update first the starforce driver 2 to 3 then the file that removing tool will work here for this game and that sfdrup folder or file is not in the DVD pack what is this i can't and i am searchign the help form last 4 night and man i can't stay away from thsi game i m fan of 99 and still play i need to play this game more i am putting the help file how to install what i get in my DVD

please talk abtou it
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PLAYING *************
1. You need Windows XP SP2 in order to play
2. IDE PCI Controller Drivers MUST be OS STANDARD IDE PCI Drivers
3. Launch file !setup.bat through MS-Dos prompt and reboot your box
4. If you have AMD64, then use sfcure_x64 instead
5. Mount Alcohol 120 image and install the game
6. Once installation is complete, launch sfdrup 2 update StarForce3 drivers and reboot box
7. Launch !start.bat through MS-Dos Prompt, file
8. Use StarForce Nightmare 1.12 (take it for other release if you need)
9. Select in this order: "Disable node", "Disable CD", "Disable node", and the IDE channel you use for real CD/DVD units ( Pr. Slave, Sc.Master or Sc. Slave ), depending on how your IDE units are connected 10. Launch the game and when asked use the serial 38A2M-SUWA7-M5L25-WREEF-Z7BGF
FuRTHeR HiNTS FoR CoMMoN PRoBLeMS
1. If you installed any bus monitoring tool (no matter if IDE or SCSI) such as BusHound you should uninstall it as it may give troubles
2. If launching !start.bat results in a system error such as "System Error .1 Not correct function", do this: edit boot.ini file that you can find in C: root. As boot.ini is a hidden file, be sure to set system showing you hidden files. Edit boot.ini and change /NoExecute=OptIn /FastDetect into /Execute=OptIn /FastDetect Reboot your PC and relaunch !start.bat, and the incompatibility problems should be now solved.
3. You have to virtually mount the game with Alcohol 120 (even if Daemon Tools should work as well) 4. It's possible a blacklisting issue due to new Starforce3 revisions. In this case, if you can't play with our instructions, you'll need to unplag ide optical devices in order to playing game.
Another Good Release by SAM
Old 08-01-2006

Default More Study i do

Brian Lara International Cricket 2005

This is a DVD Game I think the biggest ever game for pc 4.4 Gb.

The instruction in this cd is like that

“ INSTRUCTIONS FOR PLAYING *************
1. You need Windows XP SP2 in order to play
2. IDE PCI Controller Drivers MUST be OS STANDARD IDE PCI Drivers
3. Launch file !setup.bat through MS-Dos prompt and reboot your box
4. If you have AMD64, then use sfcure_x64 instead
5. Mount Alcohol 120 image and install the game
6. Once installation is complete, launch sfdrup 2 update StarForce3 drivers and reboot box
7. Launch !start.bat through MS-Dos Prompt, file
8. Use StarForce Nightmare 1.12 (take it for other release if you need)
9. Select in this order: "Disable node", "Disable CD", "Disable node", and the IDE channel you use for real CD/DVD units ( Pr. Slave, Sc.Master or Sc. Slave ), depending on how your IDE units are connected 10. Launch the game and when asked use the serial 38A2M-SUWA7-M5L25-WREEF-Z7BGF
FuRTHeR HiNTS FoR CoMMoN PRoBLeMS
1. If you installed any bus monitoring tool (no matter if IDE or SCSI) such as BusHound you should uninstall it as it may give troubles
2. If launching !start.bat results in a system error such as "System Error .1 Not correct function", do this: edit boot.ini file that you can find in C: root. As boot.ini is a hidden file, be sure to set system showing you hidden files. Edit boot.ini and change /NoExecute=OptIn /FastDetect into /Execute=OptIn /FastDetect Reboot your PC and relaunch !start.bat, and the incompatibility problems should be now solved.
3. You have to virtually mount the game with Alcohol 120 (even if Daemon Tools should work as well) 4. It's possible a blacklisting issue due to new Starforce3 revisions. In this case, if you can't play with our instructions, you'll need to unplag ide optical devices in order to playing game.
Another Good Release by SAM

Now what I have done ,
I have install the game and this game has the Stareforce protection 3.5.5.3 so this cd has its beaking things for I have

I have install the game and it got Star Force 3.5.5.3 protection more I got these program
Starfoorce protection remover
SFNightmare
SFAFSB.exe GUI

Now as the instruction sys I done again and again all infect I unplug the ide and uninstall the Virtual Cd program more when I run the start force protection removal program and then run game from my desk top it says game has been successfully installed you need to restart to play the gaem and I restart my box and then same error put cd in the cd room .
Old 09-01-2006

Default new information i collect

Ok I am with new information so finally I solved the puzzle with this instruction line
6. Once installation is complete, launch sfdrup 2 update StarForce3 drivers and reboot box >>>> here sfdrup 2 stare force mean >>sfdrvup.exe >>>is an file that is need to update star force driver update from 2 to 3 and then you have to remover it with its remover sfdrvrem.exe run this will remover star force 3 not the 2 finally I done this so don’t get excited still I am not able to run the game now that I don’t have an virtual driver in my system + there are no cd dvd writer on and most of all I unplug the power of my primary salve secondary master and secondary slave more I have disable the secondary ide just now primary ide on and there is only one this on that my hard driver but when I run remover at my system is ask me to restart after coming back when I run my game form its icon it say u have successfully installed your game your need to restart your box to play and run the game so I do as it ask me to do after coming back again from restart the whole story is there again put SYSTEM ERROR put the cd rom in the right drive,

And if some one want star force package like all these tools u can ask me other vise I get them form internet it was easy for me if I know where to go ,
Thanks
For reading these post any one with any idea what I am in,
And please my English is not so fine forgive me on that as well,

still it is incorrect still they are not 3 with leatest update
i can't upload here pither of it

Last edited by onewinsome; 09-01-2006 at 01:26 AM.
Old 09-01-2006

Default oooo

pleasssssssssssssse

some buddy help me

now that i update starforce3 the device manager still show it is ver 2 y y y y
Old 09-01-2006
Administrator

There is nothing you can do, it's the protections fault that this is happening, contact the game developer.
Old 10-01-2006

Default GREAT

LOL

VERY NICE THAT I KNOW @