PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
prince of persia t2t - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-01-2006

Post prince of persia t2t

i am new to all this i have taught my self how to use 120% and have been a dvd backupper for a while. i have used no cd patches so far with my game collection. i purchased pop3 and have been enjoying it emensely. my dvd burner is on the outs and the only othe drive i have is a cdrw. a buddy i know made an image of the game then turned it in to 3 cds(dont ask me how)
i reinstalled the game using the new cds and all is good but when i try to save image of the last dics (playdisc) on my comp through the process it tells me an error. data cycle redundincy... ive read the post from crypton on anti blacklisting and i have 12% as well as damon 4.0
I was wondering if any one else had something to offer me in the ways of advice or tips
thanx, any info or criticisum would be apreicated