PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Diablo 2: LoD version 1.11b "no-cd crack" - Page 6 - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 31-07-2007

Hello,

Does anyone have a no-cd patch that is not a modified .exe file? I do not want a modified exe because I own the game so I would like to play on bnet. I have a cd image that I use for warcraft 3 (which I also own) which I can play online with. The reason that I ask this is because my laptop does not have a cd drive and I would like to play on it.

Thanks,

Ben
Old 31-07-2007

Use the mini-image...Works fine, you just have to keep it in DT 4.10while playing. The mini-image doesn't modify any file in the game so it's perfect for playing online.
Old 31-07-2007

I haven't been able to find one. I have one for warcraft, but I can't get one for diablo 2 LOD.
Old 25-08-2007
drakeg1

Talking No CD fix for D2 LoD

if you have access to another machine that has an optical drive, you can create your own image with Alcohol 120% (trial version works fine) and Daemon Tools (freeware), I don't know about making a mini-image, since the disc uses SecuROM 4.xx and not SafeDisc, but if you have HDD space for a full image, the method below should work fine.

With your LoD disc in the optical drive, launch Alcohol and choose Image Making Wizard. Check boxes for "Skip Reading Errors"; "Read Sub-Channel Data from current disc"; "Data Position Measurement (Precision: High)". I selected 12x for DPM on the next screen, but YMMV. If it doesn't work, try a slower speed. Accept defaults for everything else.

Copy newly created .mds image (mine is 657.55 MB) to laptop via thumb drive or network. Download and install Daemon Tools on your laptop to mount the image.

Worked like a champ for me, logged on to Bnet w/no modified .exe required! Hope this works for you, too!

Last edited by drakeg1; 25-08-2007 at 11:21 AM.
Old 12-06-2008
seige[ak]

Default I'm new to this site

How do I download this so I can play Lod w/out the disc?
Old 12-06-2008

You can't! The guy is talking about making a full image of the original LOD CD. Asking for that it's not allowed by the forum rules.
Use your original LOD CD to make such a image (CloneCD or Alcohol120% should be the programs that you want to use).
Old 15-06-2008

Unhappy it doesnt work

i downloaded the no-cd patch "DIABLO 2: LORD OF DESTRUCTION v1.11b [ENGLISH] SINGLE PLAYER/MULTIPLAYER NO-CD/FIXED EXE (17.4KB)"
and replaced it, but when i clicked on it to star it gave me an error message saying "We have a big error here ." so please can someone help me. thx
Old 16-06-2008

are you sure the game is fully updated and you put the fixed exe. in the right place
if so then you might try reinstallying
or it might just be diablo it's known too pop up with anoying little errors from time too time trying it again wont hurt

also what OS are you useing
Old 02-08-2008

Hi all, its my first post here - so be nice!

My brother has the original collection of D1 & D2 cd's, but has managed to put a fairly hefty scratch in the D2 play disc - which no longer works.

This week he went and purchased a special edition "Battle Chest" box set (D2 install/play/cinematics discs v1.03, and the original diablo game disc). He asked me to make backup copies for him so that he could put the originals into safe storage.

I tried using nero burner for the play disc, but when we did a test run it got knocked back (asked to insert the game disc).

I'm not too sure whether my brother is really into the online gameplay, but is there any way i can make a set of backup copies for him? I havent had much experience backing up stuff like this, but if someone can point me in the direction of the right program to do the job, i'm more than capable of doing the rest!!

Thanks for your help!

Last edited by coxy321; 02-08-2008 at 11:39 AM.
Old 02-08-2008

Use CloneCD. At the settings select Protected game. It should be able to make a 1:1 copy. That small program is perfect for backing up older games.
For newer games you need Alcohol 120%.