PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Cricket 2005 Help!! - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 22-09-2005

Default Cricket 2005 Help!!

just installed the game used the no-cd patch from this site but when i click on the cricket icon for game to load it flashes up with the cricket 2005 loading screen for about 2 seconds like it is goint to load then it just dissapears and leaves me back at my desktop pls someone help me get this game to work pls i am relatively new at this any help will be much appreciated cheers!
Old 22-09-2005
Crypton

hmm, do not have this game, but sounds a bit like a Video issue.

Do you have any video codecs such as non default ones that comes with the Operating System.

Examples are DivX, XVid, Quicktime, Realplayer.

If you do, you might try uninstalling them and rebooting the PC then try the game without them installed.

Also, be sure you update your video and sound drivers (if you have not already)

Since I do not have the game, I cannot rule out that the "no cd fix" may have a problem, I will only assume (bad idea at times) that is works since there is not alot of peeps complaining that its not working.
Old 28-02-2006
trellick

Default Won't load cricket

Yeah, I've got the same trouble. NoCDPatch fine, just exits when asked to launch. Have uninstalled other video codecs as suggested. Drivers all seem updated, demo runs fine? Help any other thoughts?