PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Sims 2 - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > General Discussion
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-09-2005

Default Sims 2

Hi guys, I have a BIG problem....

I saved up some money (50 eur) and bought myself the Sims 2. A couple of weeks later I had a dumb fight with my sister (long story, don't ask) and she took CD 1 and broke it purposely. I can't afford to buy the entire game again, is there any way that I can only buy CD 1 or get it replaced? I still have the broken pieces of the CD. EA said I should go buy the game again.....

Oh yeah I posted the same question on another site, people were telling me to just download the first CD, but I don't believe in piracy!

Last edited by sylviak; 09-09-2005 at 10:31 AM.
Old 14-09-2005

Send a message via MSN to NITROUS SYSTEM

Man you don't have any chances!!!If i were you i would have made that little maggot to pay the Cd although she was my sister!!!!
Old 15-09-2005
Administrator

Is the game installed on your PC? Or didn't you get a chance to install it?
Old 24-09-2005

Send a message via MSN to NITROUS SYSTEM

Probably he didn't manage to install it...Man i hate those guys that sign at forums just to ask only one question and then they don't show up again the only thing they do is SPAMMING....
Old 25-09-2005

no idea

Last edited by kkarenn; 02-01-2008 at 06:09 AM.
Old 08-10-2005

Default sims2 nightlife and grim reaper

I installed the sims 2 nightlife and it worked ok for a little while, then everytime I would open a house the grim reaper would be there and kill everyone, so I deleted all of my sims 2 games and started over, now all of the people who are usually in the games are not there, I have had to create new people. Has this happened to anyone else?
Old 08-10-2005

if you have it installed on your pc and buy one of the upgrades it will still work, perhaps while your installing the upgrade you could borrow the disks from one of your friends, because once you get the upgrade installed, you won't neeed to put the sims2 cd in to start the game, else I guess you will have to buy a new game or try eagames again, maybe if you keep asking they will help you.
Old 02-11-2005

Send a message via AIM to Louis EX Send a message via MSN to Louis EX

Tell your mom about your sis
then make her pay!