PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Battlefield 2142 new patch (1.5) no-cd crack needed! - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2008
eth3n

Default Battlefield 2142 new patch (1.5) no-cd crack needed!

They just released the update two days ago...I was wondering if anyone had found a no-cd for version 1.5 yet...

I have checked everywhere I know, but only 1.4 seems to be availible...not even any torrents seem to have it...
Old 02-06-2008
Administrator

Currently none for this version, keep an eye on the New Files section on the main page.
Old 04-06-2008

I join. My DVD has scratched old hardware = (

Last edited by TeeGe; 04-06-2008 at 07:27 PM.
Old 11-06-2008
eth3n

almost 600 views...yet no responses...i wonder if people think this game is too old to crack?! =O
Old 11-06-2008

Actually the cracks for BF2 and BF2142 were always released at around 6 months after the patch release. Add to that, the fact that for BF2142 it's immposible to create a working mini-image. BF2142 uses a custom protection(updated with every single patch that was released until now), which makes things a bit harder for making cracks for SP or mini-images for MP.
So either use the original DVD or play something else until a crack will come out(or not, the BF series, always had troubles with the crack releases).
Old 13-06-2008
eth3n

I really appreciate the response, the worst thing is the desperation of not knowing wtf is going on...lol

Thanks for the update, and I will now hit up my friends to grab a hold of one of their DVDs...
Old 27-09-2008

Default Sept 08

Where is the 1.5 2142 no dvd at its been how long?
Old 27-09-2008

None available. Use your original DVD until one is released(if ever).
Old 28-09-2008

Default 2142

I lost my dvd i still have my code so i downloaded and iso of the dvd need crack or way to get game jackal to work
Old 28-09-2008

You are prety much out of luck then. Ask EA for a replacement disc(hope you still have the box to prove that you've bought the game, as they will ask for proofs of purchase). But most likely you will be better to buy a new copy, as there is a deluxe edition which makes a good deal).