PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Half Life 2 Gfx Card requirements - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-09-2005
Potnop

Default Half Life 2 Gfx Card requirements

OK, first of all, don't tell me 2 buy a new gfx card or DL the demo and see if it'll work 4 my self. I just want to know if U know...

Would Half Life 2 work with this gfx card? It's integrated with 64 MB shared vid mem.
VIA/S3G UniChrome IGP

It doesn't work wit Halo or any other modern games because it has no T&L support and stuff. All games normally list in the requirements that they need either T&L support or hardware acceleration. All the HL 2 requirements say is that it needs a DX7 Compatable Gfx card. And this makes me hopeful. It works with games like Medal of Honor and stuff though, so OpenGL is supported.
Old 09-09-2005
Crypton

I seriously doubt it would, and if it does it will run very very very slow. HL2 has some very nice graphics in it. And since it is not even working with Halo, that pretty much sums it up.
Old 09-09-2005
Potnop

I think U can dumb down the settings by a lot. Maybe I shouldn;t buy it yet then. It'll probably cost less anyway by then. I want to play iot wit good gfx, not hella dumbed down ones even if it would work.