PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Sims 2 Nightlife No-CD - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Backup/Burning Instructions/Solutions > Game Backup Instructions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 15-04-2007

Default Sims 2 Nightlife No-CD

Hey there.

I have been trying so hard to get a functional no-CD solution for the Sims 2 Nightlife. I have tried mounting mini images (mds) with Daemon Tools over and over; different mds files, different versions of Daemon Tools (last I tried was 3.47, having tried a newer version first).

I followed the instructions in DarkLeftos' sticky thread to the letter, but I still get the 'Please ensure the Sims 2 Nightlife CD is in the drive' message every time I try to start it. The FAQ in the thread I linked to addresses that, but says that only happens if you have replaced the exe with a cracked exe - I have not done that.

I feel like this must have been asked a thousand times but I promise you I have tried everything, including looking through every relevant thread I could find on this forum. If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it a lot. This is so frustrating!
Old 16-04-2007
skywalker06

you can make a full\mini image image of The Sims 2 Nightlife that will work with Daemon Tools all you need is Alcohol 120% & Daemon Tools installed and the original disc
if the Safedisc 4 settings dont work in Alcohol 120% i got some settings that will work but need to look them back up

Last edited by skywalker06; 16-04-2007 at 09:26 AM.
Old 16-04-2007

I already have a mini image of the Sims 2 Nightlife, though. I just can't get it to work. I mounted the image using Daemon Tools, and it still asks for the CD. I've tried several different images with the same result so I don't know what's going on by this point.
Old 17-04-2007
skywalker06

did you make the mini image yourself or did you download it some downloaded mini images dont work so it sometimes best to make your own
Old 18-04-2007

I downloaded it, but I've tried like 6 different ones so if the image were the problem, then probably it would work with a different one.
Old 19-04-2007
skywalker06

have you found a mini image that works if you havent i got Sims 2 Nightlife so i can make a mini image for you
Old 26-04-2007

Well, if you'd be willing to do that, that would be great.

I'm just wondering if the problem is maybe something other than the CD image itself though, since I've tried ones that other people have said worked for them.
Old 26-04-2007
skywalker06

yer i can make a mini image for your what happens when you load the game through a virtual drive does the game start does it produce a error message best virtual drive is Daemon Tools (latest version is best) and all emulatiom options on
Old 28-04-2007

I mounted all the images I tried with the latest version of Daemon Tools, all emulation options on. I didn't get an error message. All that happened was that when I tried to run The Sims 2 Nightlife, it still asked for the CD even though I had the CD image mounted.
Old 28-04-2007
skywalker06

alright than i make a mini image for ya and i upload it to a file sharing server like rapidshare or something i havent got Nightlife installed at the moment so i cannot test it if it doesn't work tell me and i make another one but bigger