PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Football Manager 2006 - Page 3 - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 24-02-2006
DarkLeftos

Bash687:

The read errors are normal, just let it keep on.

Batman19:

You posted in another thread too. I've posted exact instructions on what to do in this very same thread. Scroll up a bit.

Robos:

What you said does not apply to my configuration. I've done a clean install of the game from my CD, made a full-image, patched it up to 6.0.3, install lots of face packs and other goodies, and by just mounting the image and using SD4Hide as well as having set compatibility mode to NT4, it works just great.
Old 27-02-2006

Talking

Hi there. Does anyone have the no cd patch for version 6.03,or anyone knows a way to play FM2006 v.6.03 without cd?!
Old 27-02-2006

the easiest and the faster way is to mount mini or full image with Alcohol or Dtools ,use antiblah and change *.exe's combatibility to Windows 2000.You dont have to wait for crack....
Old 27-02-2006

Thanks for the help, but the game still not working with the antiblah, using alcohol, and the compatibility of the file .exe for windows 2000 .
Old 28-02-2006

Now it's working! With Alcohol, the game didn't work.. Appears a message saying "Insert the correct cd-rom in the drive" . So, instead of using Alcohol, I used Daemon Tools, and changing the compatibility for windows NT, the game ru without any problem! There is no need to use Antiblah!
Thanks for your help!
Old 28-02-2006
DarkLeftos

Glad we could help you. Remember, the DT 4.0.3 is much superior in terms of emulation to Alcohol, so prefer that for your games.
Old 18-04-2006

i mounted the image, run the antiblah but can find the compatibility...
im using Windows2000...
the game dont open.. "Put the correct CD and ...."
can sm1 help me plz?!
Old 25-06-2006

i am sorry that i have to send a message to this thread months after but i have a problem. I have tried everything explained there twice(4 steps to the thing) and my game is not working for 6.0.3 ... I need a crack for fm 2006 6.0.3 .... if you don't want to do it for some reason please send me the way how can i do a crack for it... I also have crack for 6.0.2 but it is not working properly for 6.0.3...

please i am waiting for a reply...
Old 25-06-2006

i did:
- Mount in Daemon Tools
- Right click on fm.exe and press properties.
- Press Compability and then the first scrollwindow select "Windows NT 4 (Service Pack 5)
Old 25-06-2006

I simply mounted the image i made from the original CD and it works smoothly (both with DT 3.47 or 4.03)