PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Area 51 probs! - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 13-06-2005
ferritt

Default Area 51 probs!

Hi dont know if anybosy can help me but i'm having problems with area 51. The game starts up as normal runs thru the intro film and so on but when it comes to loading what i would imagine would be the level the game crashes back to my desktop and the game quits?? I have tried setting different resolutions but it still does it. any ideas??

cheers
Old 14-06-2005
Administrator

Are you using the original CD's or the No-CD patch to run the game? The problem would most likely be related to your graphics card, and it's drivers.
Old 14-06-2005
ferritt

I'm using the no-cd patch. I thought it could be a graphics card problem but being as tho the intro movies and all the menus work i thought it could be something else?

cheers
Old 15-06-2005
Administrator

The in-game textures and such are not loaded until the level is loading/starting, this is when the game crashes, so it is almost certain that it's your graphics card causing this issue.
Old 18-02-2006

Default I also Got a problem

i found a good copy and used Daemon Tools. It installed ok, loads ok and plays ok untill i get to certain spots in the lvl then the graphics screw up and i cant see nething, it takes a part of the screen and keeps it on, so where ever i move i can still see that part... any ideas??

im using Starforce Nightmare for my No-Cd patch,
Old 19-02-2006
Administrator

Try updating to the latest graphics card drivers, may solve the problem.