PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
The battle for middle earth 2 instant freezing - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 17-09-2007
Banned

Default The battle for middle earth 2 instant freezing

Hello everyone i have a problem. I have downloaded LOTR Battle for middle earth 2 RELOADED and now that im trying to start up the game it freezes on the first loading screen. I unrarred the iso file from the zip files and after that i mounted it with D-tools and chose to install it in english. I used the key generator on the iso file to get a cd key and all worked fine. When i finished installing i put the game.dat from the crack folder on the iso into the game folder and after that i tried to run the game (cause that's what i've only had to do on other games i've played) but then the loading screen comes up and there it freezes and nothing more happens (i have to use Ctrl+Alt+Delete to remove the loading screen). Ive tried to mount those backup images from gameburnworld's site and different "Cracked" game.dats for v.1 to v1.06 and both together (ive even tried to replace the game2.dat but that didnt work either. So please is there somebody who knows how i shall solve this? Please help me!
Old 18-09-2007
skywalker06

no warez read the rules buy the game
Old 18-09-2007
skywalker06

no warez please
read the rules buy the game
Old 18-09-2007
skywalker06

sorry for double posting didnt mean to
Old 19-09-2007
Administrator

Yes, what skywalker06 said, NO WAREZ, thread closed, member banned.
Closed Thread