PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Battlefield Help - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > General Discussion
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 24-01-2010
Bleeboop

Default Battlefield Help

So I bought the Battlefield 2 the game recently and I just noticed you cant get f200 which is my favourite gun in the game . Before when I didnt have the bought game I try cracking so I did this . Torrented it , then installed it , Downloaded 1.41 patch , then punkbuster and when I went in game " Invalid CD Key " even I tried it with the one the game came with . I really want f200 but the normal BF2 wont let you unlock , someone help me please .
Old 25-01-2010

Read the forum rules, buy the game, as it should be cheap by now.

Thread closed.
Old 25-01-2010
Administrator

Come on people read the forums, rules, its not hard!
Closed Thread