PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Command and Conquer-Generals Backing up Problems - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Backup/Burning Instructions/Solutions > Game Backup Instructions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 20-06-2009

Question Command and Conquer-Generals Backing up Problems

Hey!

I have been trying to back up my CD copy of Command and Conquer-Generals. I have managed to back up disc 2 but I can't seem to back up disc 1. I have tried CloneCD because it uses safedisc 2.80.010 but it didn't work. Any suggestion?

Thanks Derme.
Old 20-06-2009

Select the game protected profile when you are doing the image. Some of the older EA discs had not only SafeDisc, but also bad sector protection added in the mix (bad sectors were created on the CD with the purpose to stop people to do backup copies). The best CD/DVD writters to backup games are LG and Lite-on. Those writters can do a perfect copy for SafeDisc 3 and SecuROM 5.
Old 20-06-2009

Thanks a lot! Any program you would recommend?
Old 20-06-2009

Clone CD should be fine with the game protection profile. Alcohol 120% it's another great program for doing 1:1 copy. You can use on Alcohol the Safedisc 2/3 profile and you should get a perfect copy.

Last edited by wolfsrain; 20-06-2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old 21-06-2009

Thanks a lot for the advice it worked.