PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
alcohol/alcoholer problem - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Backup/Burning Instructions/Solutions > Game Backup Instructions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2008

Thumbs down alcohol/alcoholer problem

hello, I have a little problem with some of this programs, I follow the tutorial step by step but my alcohol doesn't showme the data type for alcoholer, it only have play station 2, safe disc, dvd cops and other 2 or 3, I nees to change the configuration of alcohol or alcoholer or what I need to do?
I have the last version of both but even the any of the older versions seems to work, thanks for your help.
Old 07-10-2008

Alcoholer it's pretty old as software(about 4 years). Its only use would be for making backup copies of the games from that period of time, otherwise it's pretty useless. Today protections are really tough, the DVD writters lack the hardware that allowed the old CD writters to create 1:1 copies. So I'm not exactly sure if that would be of any use to you. For making easy copies of the older games(up to 2005), Clone CD it's a friendlier software. Alcohol 120% it'zs dedicated to people who are knowledgeable of the software protections and can use the advanced features of the program. Also Alcohol 120% evolved a lot since the last version of Alcoholer was released in 2004.