PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Virtual Disk Conflict. - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Backup/Burning Instructions/Solutions > Game Backup Instructions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 23-02-2008

Default Virtual Disk Conflict.

Hi,

Apologies for this basic question. I've recently purchased a new notebook capable of decent gaming and have purchased Fifa 08 and COD4. I was hoping to back these games up to a disk image and play from the image.

The software I have used is 120alchohol to create the image and Deamon tools and or 120alchohol to mount the image. When I attempt to play the game from the mounted image I get a conflict with virtual drive error.

I guess I'm looking for the best software or solution around this. Whether it be software to hide the virtual drive or another solution.

Any help for this new guy to backing up games will be gratefully reveived...

Cheers...
Old 12-06-2008

wich version of Deamon tools are you useing

and are you trying to run V drives with both tools at the same time, that can cause problems os like to freak out if theres too many V drives

like when i installed deamon tools pro without uninstalling deamon tools (free version) frist, My comp wigged out with both set's of v drives trying to go at same time.