PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Hitman: Blood Money - main menu problem - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2006

Default Hitman: Blood Money - main menu problem

Hitman: Blood Money minimum system requirements are as follows:

OPERATING SYSTEM:
Microsoft Windows 2000/ Microsoft Windows XP (admin rights required) 95/98/ME/NT not supported. CPU:
Pentium 4 1.5GHz or Athlon XP equivalent
RAM:
512MB system Memory
GRAPHICS:
Direct3D 9 compliant cards supporting pixel shader 2.0 (nVidia GeForce FX or ATi Radeon 9500) SOUND:
Direct X compatible sound card
DVD-ROM:
DVD-ROM drive
HARD DRIVE:
5GB Free Space
INPUT DEVICES:
Keyboard and mouse

My Computer system components:

OPERATING SYSTEM:
Microsoft Windows XP
RAM
256 System Memory
GRAPHICS
Inno 3D GeForce FX 5200
- DirectX 9.0c
DVD-ROM
DVD-ROM Drive
INPUT DEVICES:
Keyboard and mouse
INSTALL DIRECTORY:
C:/Program Files/Eidos/Hitman: Blood Money

The problem is that after running the game. After some videos of sponsors and (you know) after the part “Copyright 2006. Trademarks by…” and before (i guess) Main Manu of the game, the/my computer restarts. I don’t know what kind of drivers I had install for my graphic adapter, but if the problem is with the drivers, please suggest some kind of drivers (and where i can find them)… if the problem is something else, HELP.
Old 06-07-2006
Administrator

Are you running the game from the original CD, or backup? Are you using a No-CD patch or mounting with Daemon/Alcohol?
Old 14-07-2006

I just used the No-CD Crack. Then without image (using Deamon/Alchohol) i eject the dvd (HBM) and starts the game. I've tried this at one of my friends who has better PC and the game works ok. I think the problem is with the RAM (system) memory. Because i have 256 ram and the game needs 512 as min. or 1 GB as recommended system requirements. Or it's shure that this game supports Inno 3d Ge-Force 5200 (128 MB) ?
Old 14-07-2006

Please post as fast as you can.

Last edited by HormoN; 14-07-2006 at 11:20 AM.